Wednesday, February 11, 2015

It's official...Bill Gates Candidate For Phoenix City Council


Last year, I sent you an email letting you know that I intend to run for re-election to the Phoenix City Council. I wanted to let you know that yesterday I officially filed my “Notice of Candidacy” with the City declaring my intention to run for re-election. It is an honor to serve the wonderful people of Phoenix and District 3 and with your support and encouragement, I am looking forward to continuing my service on the City Council.

In the coming weeks I will need help collecting the necessary petition signatures to get on the ballot. If you would like to help collect signatures please fill out the volunteer form on my website at www.billgatesaz.com/index.php/get-involved/volunteer.
Additionally, I need your financial support, please donate $5, $25, $50, $100, or whatever you can afford to my re-election campaign today by clicking here now.
Again, thank you for your steadfast support.
Sincerely,

Bill Gates

P.S. I will be holding a fundraiser tomorrow (Thursday, February 12) at the home of Andy and Bettina Nava from 5:30 to 7:00 pm. I would love if you could attend. Click here for more information.
Maricopa County Republicans Has NOT received any compensation to post this information,it is a courtesy post