Thursday, December 24, 2015

AZ Congressman Matt Salmon I wanted to wish you and your family a very Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays.










As 2015 comes to a close, I wanted to wish you and your family a very Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays.

Each year at this time I reflect on the many things I am thankful for in my life. One of those is your friendship. I truly could not do this job without your tremendous support.

As you celebrate the holiday season, please remember those in uniform serving our nation overseas who are unable to spend the holidays with their families and loved ones.

I pray that 2016 will be a blessed year for you and your family, and for our great nation.

Nancy and I wish you the most joyful, peaceful holiday season, and we look forward to seeing you in the new year.

God bless,

Matt Salmon signature


Merry Christmas and Happy and Healthy New Year