1. Robert Graham’s name should not be on here, he supports Trump
2. You are making allegations that Graham is out to cheat Trump supporter without any verifiable proof.
3. I will reiterate the Jane Lynch story “Robert Graham, I don't believe had any knowledge of Jane Lynch's mind set until she made this comment that was reported by a Politico reporter: "Jane Lynch, a GOP veteran from Arizona, says she’ll likely cast her personal vote for libertarian Gary Johnson or a write-in candidate." She did go on to indicate she would cast her electoral vote for Trump.”
4. Unless you can provide e-mails from Carole Joyce her name should not have been included.
5. The body of the petition was changed without notice to those who signed the petition.
6. You might use spell check to check your spelling error’s
Robert Graham, is once again attempting to cheat the Arizona Trump supporters, and the Trump supporters of this country, by chosing Presidential electors for the Donald J Trump ticket who are not true Trump supporters. This would include Jane Lynch, who has openly and publicly come out in opposition to Trump since being put on the electorate. We, the people or Arizona, as well as our fellow Trump supporters across this country, demand that Robert Graham immediately withdraw both Jane Lynch, as well as himself from of this slate if possible per statute. If not, we demand that the below Pledge be signed as it will be sent to all electors. In addition, we are also aware that many of the others did not support Trump in the primary, and yet another electorate, Carol Joyce, has made very negative comments about Trump on many email chains. It is customary and proper to place only true Trump supporters on an electorate. We believe Mr. Graham is doing this purposefully to cheat Donald J. Trump, our elected nominee, out of votes thus shifting the outcome of this election. The outcome of this election is vital not only to the people of Arizona, but it is vital to this entire county. We will not stand silent and are aware that the establishment has continued to move forward with unethical practices.