Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Randy Pullen Candidate AZ State Treasurer Out and About Across Arizona

Get your signs!Randy Pullen for Arizona Treasurer
As Chairman of the Republican Party, it was always a highlight to get out across the state and talk to hardworking Republicans about how we could grow the Party. Running for State Treasurer has given me another opportunity to criss cross from San Luis to Sedona talking about how I am going to protect the tax dollars of hardworking Arizona taxpayers.

Just in the past few weeks I've had the chance to visit Oro Valley, Lake Havasu City, Cottonwood and other rural communities. I've loved the opportunity to talk about my background as a CPA and how I will take that experience to the Treasurers office. It has also given me the chance to talk about important issues like immigration and how we can improve our education system.

We have a handful of events coming up over the next few weeks. I hope we can see you at one of them. Early ballots are being mailed out in just a few weeks so if you need a yard sign, reply to this email and we'll get you one!


July 15th
AZ Capitol Times Mixer
Sheraton Downtown
4:30pm-6:30pm


July 17th
LD 16 Meeting-Speaking
3015 S Power Rd, Mesa, AZ
6:30pm-8:00pm


July 19th
Fountain Hills Republicans
Fountain Hills Community Center - 13001 N La Montana Dr, Fountain Hills, AZ
8:30am-10:30am


July 23rd
LD 18 Candidates Roundtable
Arizona Community Church - 9325 S Rural Rd, Tempe, AZ
6:00pm-8:30pm


Like Randy on Facebook | Follow Randy on Twitter