Tuesday, July 15, 2014

The Clear Choice

Frank Riggs for Governor
Arizona needs a strong governor.

I'm an Army vet, ex-cop, and as a Congressman I rooted out corruption in Washington.

Big changes take hard work and as Governor, I'll protect public safety and finally secure our border. I'll fight federal overreach and the Obamanization of Arizona by repealing Common Core on day one and stopping Medicaid expansion. And I'll fix the state budget, and get our economy growing again. Sure it's a tough job, and I'm just the guy to do it.

I encourage you to check out my latest ad now and to donate $100, $50, $25, or more to help us share it with voters across Arizona.
View Video Here
Watch Now!

Our campaign is gaining momentum every day and conservatives across the state are rallying behind our message. As we close in on the August 26 primary, we're peaking at exactly the right time.

A donation of $100, $50, $25, or more will provide us with the resources to share this ad, and our conservative message, far and wide over the closing weeks of this campaign.

Will you stand with me? Let's finish strong!


Thank You,

Frank Riggs