Thursday, October 16, 2014

AZ Congressman Matt Salmon New TV AD

Salmon for Congress
I'm excited to announce our newest TV commercial is up and running!

You can view it by clicking here or click the screenshot below.

These past two years in Congress I have fought day and night to stop President Obama's liberal agenda, and support polices that secure our border, improve our education system, create good-paying jobs, shrink the size of our government and stop wasting your taxpayer dollars.

These are my priorities as your Congressman, and with your vote, I will continue to fight for these priorities so we can get America back on the right track once again. Working together, I have no doubt that we can do this.

Thank you for your continued support and friendship.

Sincerely,

Matt Salmon signature
Maricopa County Republicans Has NOT received any monies to post this information,it is a courtesy post.