Sunday, October 12, 2014

Vote for Linda – Pass it on



Early ballots will be hitting our mailboxes over the next few days.  I am honored and grateful for the support of so many and for the opportunity to serve Scottsdale over the last four years.  I have worked hard to be financially responsible while planning a positive future for Scottsdale.  I hope that you will allow me to continue to serve you. 

I am grateful for your vote and your help.  Nothing is more powerful than the recommendation from a friend.  I hope you will recommend me to your friends – forward this email or post your support on Facebook and Twitter. 

And campaigns need money.  Your financial support is also much appreciated. 

Vote for Linda!  Pass it on!  Thank you. 


Sincerely,



Linda Milhaven




Maricopa County Republicans Has NOT received any monies to post this information,it is a courtesy post