Friday, December 5, 2014

Tom Morrissey Endorsed By Sheriff Joe Arpaio For Maricopa County Republican Chairman (MCRC)

I am pleased to announce my endorsement for Tom Morrissey for Chairman of the Maricopa County Republican Committee.

Tom and I have known each other for over 20 years. We first met as fellow law enforcement officers, I was the newly elected Sheriff and Tom was the Chief Deputy US Marshal for Arizona. Over the years, we have worked together for the benefit of the community and the Republican party.

When Tom served as the AZGOP chairman, I saw how hard he worked and how successful he was during a very difficult and challenging presidential election cycle. He raised the money we needed for critical elections, upgraded the headquarters, and most importantly, developed relationships with minority community leaders.

While Tom had to step down for necessary knee replacement surgery, he is back and ready to work for us again. I am looking forward to working with him once again, in a leadership position in our Party.


Sheriff Joe Arpaio
Maricopa County Republicans Has NOT received any compensation to post this information,it is a courtesy post.