Thursday, February 20, 2014

An Arizona to be proud of-Ken Bennett For Governor

While I was in the city of Douglas a few weeks back, we found the home of my great- great-grandfather, the home he built by hand in the late 1800’s. Six generations later, much of our family is still here in Arizona...I met my wife while attending Arizona State University.  My parents attended state universities, and now my children have graduated from Arizona high schools and colleges.
Arizona is a big part of who I am, and quite frankly, there is no other place on earth I would rather be.  The reason I got into public service in the first place was to try to make my home town of Prescott a little better, especially as I was starting a family. That’s still the prevailing drive for me as I run for Governor; I think cities and states are made better by citizens who take the time to make them so.
 I believe that government should be about people, not politics. Consequently, I need your help. I’ve chosen to run under the Citizens Clean Election Act.  By collecting individual $5 contributions from Arizona citizens, I can acquire funding for my campaign without being beholden to special interest big money. 
View Video 
Please visit bennettarizona.com and do so. Once we qualify, the campaign no longer needs 
to engage in fundraising. This will allow us to concentrate on the issues that matter most to Arizona families.
I believe that Arizona’s greatest asset is its people…let’s build an Arizona to be proud of.
People, not Politics,

Ken Bennett