Saturday, February 15, 2014

Andy Tobin Why I am Running For Congress


Why I'm Running-View Video
As you may already know, I am running to defeat Ann Kirkpatrick in Arizona’s 1st Congressional District because I believe it is important to have people in Washington who represent the values we share.  
Voters are tired of politicians saying one thing and doing another.  They want leaders with a proven record of leadership, solutions and results. Leaders that stand up for what they believe in.
It is important for me to let you know who I am, where I come from and what I have been fighting for in the Arizona Legislature over the past six years.
I am a father of five, husband, small business owner and current Speaker of the Arizona House of Representatives.  I have built careers in real estate, banking and insurance where I have created jobs and helped small businesses grow and expand.
Since 2006, I have represented rural Arizona in the Arizona House where:
  • I led to pass the largest tax cuts in Arizona’s history while simultaneously passing the state’s largest spending cuts.
  • I authored and passed Arizona’s ban on partial-birth abortion.
  • Even while the President was attacking Arizona from Washington, I voted for and defended SB1070 and passed E-Verify.
  • I voted against ObamaCare! I even sued the federal government over it.
  • I voted for constitutional carry and have a “100% ‘A’ Rating” from the National Rifle Association.
I worked hard on your behalf to accomplish these things in the legislature.  Now, I want to continue advocating for you and for Arizona’s conservative values in Congress against an increasingly intrusive federal government.  To win, I need your help and support.
Please CLICK HERE to visit campaign web site .  
Thank you for your consideration of support.  Together, we can take back Washington.

Warm Regards,
Andy