Friday, February 14, 2014

Happy Statehood Day!

On her 102nd birthday, as I reflect on all of the things that make our great state so uniquely "Arizona," I am reminded why I chose to run for Attorney General.
Arizona has always been known as a place of pioneers and trailblazers, but with DC taking away more of our liberties and doing their best to dictate how we live, our way of life is in jeopardy.
Arizona needs an Attorney General who will stand up to the bureaucrats in Washington who are trying so hard to deny our states' rights.

I will be the Attorney General Arizona needs.
Please visit my website and make your donation today. Arizonans deserve an Attorney General they can trust.
I am proud of all that we have accomplished as a state and how far we have come and I am looking forward to all that Arizona​ will become in her next 102 years.
I hope I can count on you to join me as I work toward becoming your next Attorney General. An AG that Arizona can count on, and be proud of.
Sincerely,
Mark