Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Brenda Barton Candidate For Arizona Legislative District 6 Endorsed By Three AZ US Congressman

I have some great news for you! My campaign got three huge endorsements yesterday from Congressmen Franks, Gosar, and Schweikert!

All three men are leaders for our state and always looking to advance conservative principles to put Arizona first.

Join Congressmen Franks, Gosar, and Schweikert in supporting my campaign to ensure Arizona stays on the right track. We have come a long way in the last couple of years but there is still a lot of work left to do!

Here is what they had to say:

“Brenda's steadfast commitment to advancing conservative principles in the state house has been unparalleled.  Arizona needs leaders like her.”
– Congressman Franks

“She has rolled up her sleeves and met with me in the field to review the positive impacts of forest thinning and worked on the 4FRI forest restoration policy with me.”
– Congressman Gosar

“While supporting limited government and fighting against federal overreach, Representative Barton has fought for balanced budgets and sensible spending reforms.”
– Congressman Schweikert

I am honored to have the support of these conservative champions and I look forward to continue serving the great people of Arizona.

In your service,

Brenda