Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Arizona Governor Candidate Doug Ducey 2014 Kickoff Celebration

Ducey 2014 Kickoff Tour

Tomorrow, we’ll be celebrating the one-month anniversary of my gubernatorial campaign’s official kickoff with an ice cream social at campaign HQ.
Today, I’m releasing a video that takes us back to that week and sums up the excitement and momentum we saw and felt during the kickoff tour. From the initial event in Phoenix, down to Tucson and the border in Nogales, to the lettuce fields of Yuma, up to Flagstaff and Prescott, and back to the Valley, we saw the best that is in Arizona. And, as I pledged to you back then, I am giving this campaign the best that is in me.
Best of all, it continues to grow every day. In politics, both seconds and cents count, and I’m eternally grateful for your ongoing support.
To view my latest web video, click here.
Let me know what you think! I’d also be honored if you would help me spread the word by sharing it on Facebook and Twitter or by forwarding this email.
Your friend,
Doug