Sunday, March 16, 2014

Petition For Jeff Schwartz Candidate For AZ Senate LD23

Paid For by Committee to Elect Jeff Schwartz
Please Sign My Petition! 
Dear LD23 Precinct Committeemen & Committeewomen,
As genuine leaders in the Republican party, your support is essential in offering the voters of legislative district a choice for their Republican representation for state Senate. I would like to be that choice. 
As a dedicated businessman in Arizona, I have always stood for economic development and growth for our area. As your state Senator, I will provide the same passion and principals towards not only economic growth, but education and public safety as well. I invite you to review my website and social medial links to learn more about me and better understand my desire to serve as your next state Senator. 
Please take a moment to sign my petition so that the voters of LD23 are ensured a choice in the GOP primary on August 26th. I thank you in advance for your time and efforts, and look forward to meeting each of you in the next few months!
Please click the link below sign my petition:
Warmest appreciation,
Jeff Schwartz
Candidate for State Senate
Legislative District 23