Sunday, April 24, 2016

Bob Littlefield-My Campaign Yard Signs Have Arrived!

My campaign yard signs have arrived! 
If you want one for your yard (or for your neighbors) you can pick them up at your convenience from our front porch at 8926 E. Sheena Drive, 85260. Or, we will get as many as you can use delivered to you. If you can volunteer to help me distribute yard signs in your neighborhood that would be great!

Campaign signs can be placed on private property immediately. Campaign signs are not allowed in the public right-of-way until June 30th. State law does not allow HOAs to completely prohibit campaign signs but it does allow them to limit when signs can be displayed, so if you live in an HOA check with them for details.
Help Me Keep Scottsdale Special!
If you have any questions or would like more information about my campaign, my web site is www.boblittlefield.com and my phone # is 602-228-9145.


http://www.boblittlefield.com/images/youtube2.pnghttp://www.boblittlefield.com/images/twitter_icon.pngBob Littlefield
Maricopa County Republicans Has NOT received any compensation to post this information,it is a courtesy post