Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Christine Jones I’m running for Congress!

 
I've officially announced my candidacy for the Republican nomination in Arizona’s Fifth Congressional District.
As a conservative business leader, I believe we have enough career politicians in Washington. We need citizen representatives with business and real world experiences if we are going to fix the multitude of problems facing America today - runaway spending in Washington, a failed immigration policy, and threats from ISIS on the battlefield and in cyberspace.
The voters are tired of politicians who make big promises and fail to deliver. That needs to change.
Unlike career politicians, I don’t just talk about what needs to be done…I do it.
As Executive Vice President of Go Daddy for more than 10 years, I played an essential role in the creation of over 4,000 jobs, including more than 1,500 in the East Valley. I bring successful private sector business, technology, and policy-development experience to the table.
Today, my campaign released this video:

See you on the campaign trail.
Sincerely,



Christine Jones
    
Maricopa County Republicans Has NOT received any compensation to post this information, it is a courtesy post