Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Make Sure Your Vote Counts In The August Scottsdale City Election!

In March the Scottsdale Republic printed a “hit piece” on me authored by one of my opponent’s supporters. Today they posted a response to that hit piece authored by Scottsdale resident and neighborhood activist John Washington. Good stuff, worth a read!

Help Me Keep Scottsdale Special!
If you agree with me that Scottsdale needs new leadership, click here for details about how you can help my campaign for Mayor. If you have any questions or would like more information, my web site is www.boblittlefield.com and my phone # is 602-228-9145.

http://www.boblittlefield.com/images/youtube2.pnghttp://www.boblittlefield.com/images/twitter_icon.pngBob Littlefield
Please add bob@boblittlefield.com to your address book to ensure you receive our emails.As always, if you wish to be removed from my email list just reply to this address with your request and it will be done.Paid for by “Vote Littlefield,” Bob Littlefield, Chairman, Kathy Littlefield, Treasurer. 480-951-2549
Maricopa County Republicans Has NOT received any compensation to post this information,it is a courtesy post