Sunday, June 5, 2016

Christine Jones: Campaign Update

Christine Jones for Congress
We've had some great things happen this week and there's more to come!
We're Official!
It's official! I am on the ballot for Arizona's 5th Congressional District! Tuesday, I turned in 2,748 signatures to the Secretary of State's Office to place my name on the August 30th ballot. In just 27 days, thanks to your hard work, we got the job done! Read our press release HERE.

Christine Jones
Signs Everywhere!
Our campaign signs are flying out the door as widespread support spreads across the district. Show your support for the campaign by planting one of these catchy signs in your front yard or business. Request your sign HERE.
Department of FailureFeds Fail Again
Wednesday, I issued another failing grade to the TSA for outrageous wait times, terrible customer service, serious security lapses and under-the-radar bonuses. The "Department of Failure" series continues as I'll call out the career politicians and bureaucrats for their ongoing failures. Read my report HERE.
Tuesday Night Meet & Greet
This Tuesday please join me and the campaign for a meet and greet at the home of Kelly and Marcie Pond in Chandler.

You can RSVP on the website by clicking HERE.
Donuts & Yard Signs
Join me and the team next Saturday, June 11th, as we gather for donuts at campaign headquarters from 8-10 AM. We'll treat you to a donut and send you out the door with a yard sign. Details for next Saturday are HERE.
It's been a wonderful week as the campaign continues to grow across the district. I want to thank you for all of your support and for being an important part of this grassroots success.
Gratefully,
Christine Jones
Christine Jones

P.S. I appreciate your continued support and I look forward to serving you in Congress in the future.
Maricopa County Republicans Has NOT received any compensation to post this information, it is a courtesy post