Monday, March 3, 2014

Arizona: Andy Tobin for US Congress Thanks You For Your Support

Thank you for supporting my campaign for Congress! Thanks to you, we are well on our way to defeating Ann Kirkpatrick. It is critical that we send a battle-tested, proven conservative to Washington with Arizona solutions.
  • I led to pass the largest tax cuts in Arizona’s history while simultaneously passing the state’s largest spending cuts.
  • I authored and passed Arizona’s ban on partial-birth abortion.
  • Even while the President was attacking Arizona from Washington, I voted for and defended SB1070 and passed E-Verify.
  • I voted against ObamaCare! I even sued the federal government over it.
  • I voted for constitutional carry and have a “100% ‘A’ Rating” from the National Rifle Association.
Please Visit my web page to participate in Andy's campaign or host Andy at your home with your friends for coffee or an informal lunch!

Best,


Andy