Thursday, March 6, 2014

The best choice in the race for Governor is Doug Ducey-Former Governor Fife Symington

I get asked the question all the time:  "Who are you supporting in the race for governor?"
And I have a very straightforward answer:  "I'm all in for Doug Ducey."
It's a job I know something about, and I have a pretty good understanding of what it takes to succeed in the office:  The right ideas.  The mental toughness to stick with conservative principles.  An understanding of what it takes to create jobs because he's actually done it.  And a deep and genuine concern for kids, who deserve better than to be trapped in underperforming schools that don't give them the skills they need for success in life.
I've gotten to know Doug well over the past several years.  Here's what impresses me:  Doug has a clear vision about where he wants to lead the state.  His focus is the economy and making Arizona a magnet for job creation and economic opportunity.  That has to be the number one priority for our next governor, and Doug has the right background, skills, and ideas to actually make a difference.
There's no substitute for leadership, and Doug Ducey has the leadership gene.  Arizona will be well served by him as governor.
If you'd like to join me in supporting Doug, please visit his website at www.dougducey.com. Please volunteer to help or make a contribution.  It's a crowded field in the Republican primary, and your involvement can help make a difference.
The governor's office matters.  I ask you to join me in supporting someone who will make a truly great Governor: Doug Ducey.
Sincerely,

Fife Symington
Arizona Governor, 1991-1997