Sunday, March 2, 2014

Toby Farmer Candidate For Arizona Senate in legislative district 13.















My name is Toby Farmer and I am running for the Arizona Senate in legislative district 13. I live in Buckeye with my wife Missy of 5 years along with our three beautiful young sons. LD13 is an extremely large district that encompasses the West Valley and extends southwest through portions of Yuma.

I'm running because I want to help insure my family and my children have the opportunity to follow their passions and build something in an environment where the economy is ripe with opportunity. I want their ambitions and hard work to not be stifled by the government.

At age 19 I founded my first business and I've been a serial entrepreneur ever since. I currently own a technology company based here in Arizona and previously founded and ran a private equity and holdings firm. As a former Ronald Reagan Fellow at the Goldwater Institute I studied and worked on economic policy and I am a firm believer in free market principles.

Like many in the state, I grew frustrated and alarmed with the representation by the district's current State Senator. I believe that when elected officials make headlines they should make sure they do it for the right reasons, not because of controversy. I believe elected officials serve at the will of the voters and that we have a responsibility to hold our elected officials accountable.

As I travel around the district and meet with voters it is clear they are looking for someone who will represent them with integrity and honor. They are looking for someone who will provide vision and someone who will work every single day with an unmatched tenacity to bring conservative free market values to the state legislature.

But the truth is that I am running against an entrenched incumbent and I need your support to help get my message out and introduce myself to voters. We have great momentum in our race and I currently have a slight fundraising advantage in my race. Please visit my web site: http://farmeraz.com/
I look forward to speaking with you. If you have any questions my cell is 480.243.4272.

Deepest Thanks,
Toby Farmer ​