Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Washington Is broken-Wil Cardon Candidate For AZ Secretary of State


I don't think I need to tell you that Washington, D.C. is broken. 

Unfortunately, the career politicians, big-government bureaucrats, and special-interest lobbyists who dominate Washington have created a self-contained ecosystem in our nation's capital that is completely detached from the realities that face the average American.

Unlike the rest of the country, Washington, D.C. has propsered during our recent economic downturn. While Obamacare is killing jobs in Arizona and across the country, it is creating them in Washington. When Congress passes a law that impacts the rest of the country, they more often than not exempt themselves and others in Washington from that very law. 

If there was one thing I learned from my campaign for Senate, it is this disconnect from the average American that will prevent Washington from enacting meaningful policies that will fix the problems facing our great country. While we might have four great Republican Congressmen fighting for us here in Arizona, they are unfortunately outnumbered and outgunned by career politicans and special-interests that do not have our best interests in mind. For the sake of our Republic, this country must be saved from the local level on up.

This is one of the main reasons while I have decided to run for Secretary of State. I believe that as Secretary of State, I can play an active role in making sure that Arizona prospers in spite of Washington's dysfunction and corruption. Whether it is working to bring new businesses to Arizona, standing up to Eric Holder to protect the integrity of our elections, or advocating for conservative reforms to our state government, as your next Secretary of 
State I plan to devote myself to making Arizona a better place in spite of our out of control federal government. With your support, I hope to work to accomplish this important goal. 
On a different topic, I would greatly appreciate it if you could sign my online nomination petition if you haven't already. Please click here to sign - it will take less than a minute and all you need is your drivers license number. 

Additionally, Please visit my web site to get involved. HERE Finally, if you are attending the Maricopa County Republican Committee Lincoln Day Luncheon on Saturday, March 8th, please make sure to stop by our campaign's table. 
Thank you,

Wil Cardon