Monday, March 24, 2014

Brenda Barton Endorsed By Republican Women For Arizona House of Representatives

Wow! Three Arizona woman leaders just endorsed me!

Thank you for all of your continued support. Today, I was proud to receive endorsements from three past Federation of Republican Women Presidents. These women are leaders in the Conservative movement and I am honored to have their support!

“I know Representative Barton is a staunch proponent of women’s involvement in politics…she continues to share her enthusiasm and political expertise, leads by example, and encourages all of us to stand up and make a difference. She certainly has! I will be voting for Brenda Barton to represent LD-6. I most strongly urge all voters concerned with the future of our District and our State to do the same.”
-Joan Harris, Former President, Flagstaff Republican Women

"Brenda Barton is one of the hardest working people I know.  Through our time together in the Arizona Federation of Republican Women, I got to see firsthand Brenda's ability to get the job done and build relationships along the way.  It is my pleasure to endorse Brenda Barton for re-election to the Arizona Statehouse.”
-Leona Johnston, Former President, AZ Federation of Republican Women

“Arizona House of Representatives member Brenda Barton’s long-term efforts in growing Arizona’s agriculture economy, wisely managing our natural resources, and limiting government so that Arizona small businesses can thrive, make her an invaluable asset in the Arizona Legislature. Representative Barton is a strong voice for rural Arizona and her stance on the issues of education and health care continue to place her as one of Arizona’s most important elected officials. Representative Barton’s re-election is necessary to success in all aspects of Arizona’s economic growth, education improvement, and quality of life for all.”
-Rae Chornenky, Immediate Past President, National Federation of Republican Women

Among many others, I am honored to have these three women supporting my campaign for Legislative District 6!
Join me today by donating $5, $10, $20, or $50 to my campaign and help me fight against Angela LeFevre and her progressive candidate!
 

Please forward this email to five friends and help spread our message!
 
Thanks,
Brenda