Thursday, March 27, 2014

The Goldwater Legacy

The Goldwater legacy is strong both in Arizona and across the nation. Sen. Barry Goldwater’s book, The Conscience of a Conservative, instilled in many – including me – core conservative principles still relevant throughout the Republican Party.
Today, I am honored to announce that Sen. Goldwater’s son, former Congressman Barry Goldwater, Jr., has endorsed my campaign for Arizona governor. From his endorsement:
"Doug Ducey has earned my vote for governor because he has shown through both his business and public sector experience that he has the conservative-driven principles we need to accelerate the economy, balance the budget and provide leadership. His thoughtful approach to policy issues and steady direction reflect what is best for Arizona, and that is why he is my choice for governor.”
I’m proud to add Barry’s voice to our growing list of supporters. If you also believe in the Goldwater legacy, please consider making a donation to my campaign and helping me spread our shared message of economic strength and leadership. Whether it’s $2, $20 or $200, every penny helps.
Thanks so much!

Sincerely,
Doug