Monday, March 24, 2014

Doug Ducey Candidate For AZ Governor:Watch My Fox News Interview

I recently joined Chris Stirewalt on his FoxNews.com show, Power Play. 


If you haven’t yet had a chance to view it, click here to watch and tell me what you think.
We discussed several topics, from my campaign for Arizona governor to the delicious taste of Cold Stone Creamery ice cream – clearly a non-debate.
However, it never ceases to amaze me how people outside of Arizona can be so misinformed about how great it is to actually live in Arizona. One of the things Chris and I talked about at length is whether Democrats will get their wish and turn Arizona into a blue state.
My answer to him: “Not if I have anything to do with it!”
Arizona has a lot to offer, and as governor, one of my first priorities will be to promote what Arizona has for businesses -- folks looking for the same opportunity Arizona provided me when I moved here. Together, we will take charge of our brand and change minds about what it means to live in Arizona. We will put our great state on the fast track to economic growth and prosperity. And we will make sure every child is safe, has access to a quality education and is well prepared for wherever life takes him or her after graduation.
I know we can do it. But I need your help. Please take a moment to donate to my campaign -- whether it’s $2, $20 or $2,000, every cent will help me share my message across the state.
Thanks for your support, and I look forward to seeing you on the campaign trail!
Respectfully,
Doug

PS – if you liked the video, please share it by forwarding this email to family and friends, or sharing it on Facebook or Twitter!