Friday, June 6, 2014

a "trifecta" week for Brenda

Matt Salmon completes the winning hand!  Joining Congressman Gosar, Franks and Schweikert in supporting Brenda's re-election campaign.
"Today I'm proud to endorse Brenda Barton for re-election. Brenda is a fifth generation Arizonian that knows her district like the back of her hand. When it comes to fighting against federal overreach, standing up for our individual rights and building a balanced budget, we need more elected women with her strength in our halls of government. I hope all of District 6 will join me in supporting this great conservative."


-Matt Salmon, Congressional District 5



In other exciting news, these two organizations joining Team Barton:

  • The Arizona Chamber of Commerce endorsed my re-election because of my dedication to building a pro business state economy that will help Arizona for years to come.

  •  I received the "Guardian of Small Business" award from the National Federation of Independent Business for my 100% pro small business voting recorded.



"It warms my heart to have the support of the Arizona Republican Congressional Delegation, the business community and good folks like you. The faith entrusted to me is overwhelming and I won't let you down.

Keep up the good work and lets keep spreading the word of my message of trusting the people and getting government back on our side, not in our way."


Please share this with 5 friends so we can bring more people to our cause.

Join me today by donating $5, $10, $20, or $50 to my campaign and help me fight against Angela LeFevre and her progressive candidate!
 
Please forward this email to five friends and help spread our message!
 
Thanks,
Brenda

P.S. Consider donating $5, $10 or $20 to help us reach our fundraising goal for May!