Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Experience Drives Results

Ken Bennett for Governor
Over the past 20+ years, I have served Arizona in many different capacities, each with the singular focus of making Arizona the best state in the union. This will not change if I am elected Governor. It is that experience that separates me from the competition. It is that experience that matters.
HELP BUILD A BETTER ARIZONA BY JOINING MY CAMPAIGN
Experience Matters: No other candidate has the state level experience required to make the changes that are desperately needed in Arizona.
Balanced the Budget
  • As Senate President we were able to balance the budget, without using tricks and gimmicks. The last time this happened on the state level was when I was directly involved.
Cutting Taxes
  • I led the effort to pass the largest tax cut in Arizona’s history, which is still in effect today. As Governor, I will reform our tax policy even more to prevent government from reaching into our pockets before we do.
Education
  • To ensure our kids get the quality education they deserve, during my seven years on Board of Education, we actually increased K-12 school funding by 21%. We knew that the foundation for success is an education that prepares our children for the careers of the future.
Business
  • As a small business owner for 25 years, I understand the challenges of running a business while navigating an environment peppered with government regulations. With small businesses being such a crucial part of Arizona’s economy, I pledge to reduce these restrictive regulations and simplify things to promote even more economic growth.
Vets/Military
  • Having family members who served in the military, I have always taken veterans causes to heart. I directed the construction of the WWII Memorial because our veterans are a critical piece of Arizona’s history and culture. I will continue to champion veterans causes and honor our promises to those how put their lives on the line to protect our freedoms.
These are the kinds of results we need from our next Governor. Arizona is our state and it is up to us to make it better. Together we can!
The election is fast approaching and I need your direct support today to make a difference. Please take a minute to ENDORSE ME today and let’s put Arizona back on the path to success!
Sincerely,
Ken's signature
Ken Bennett
bennettarizona.com