Tuesday, June 17, 2014

AZ Rep David Schweikert Not Counting the Chickens

A twist on the old saying goes, "snatching defeat from the jaws of victory."  Some have predicted that Republicans are poised to win BIG in the 2014 elections.  I don't know about you, but I'm certainly not counting my chickens before they hatch.
Here's the break down. 
We have a number of U.S. Senator's retiring on the left.  Several other seats are what the pollsters call "up for grabs." 
Here's the problem:
The American people deserve a ton better than what they're seeing out of Washington.  WE THE PEOPLE have been lied to, taken advantage of, and pushed aside by big-spenders, bureaucrats, and far left activists. 
I need your help!
And I need it fast...
I need more good conservatives in Washington to join me in the fight for freedom!
I trust that you believe America's founding principles are worth defending. 
That's why I'm counting on your help to keep power out of Harry Reid's hands come November.
Will you join me? 
David Schweikert