Monday, June 16, 2014

ICYMI Arizona Chamber of Commerce Endorsed Kate Brophy McGee


Job creation, a strong economy and an educated and healthy Arizona have been priorities of mine since I took office, and I appreciate support in advancing these priorities.

I am very pleased and excited to announce the following endorsements:



The Arizona Chamber of Commerce and Industry has released their endorsements for the upcoming primary election.  I am deeply honored to be the only candidate in my district race selected for this prestigious recognition. 

                

In addition, I am pleased to announce important endorsements from the health care and education sectors: the Arizona Nurses Association and the Maricopa Community Colleges Faculty Association.

It is truly an honor to be recognized by these three outstanding organizations.

Sincerely,

Kate