Thursday, July 31, 2014

Arizona EARLY VOTING STARTS TODAY!

My wife Jennifer and I are the proud parents of five children - three daughters and two sons.  I’m a small business owner who has devoted my life to positively impact our community through job creation, public service and advocating for conservative principles.

I hold my family, and our way of life here in Arizona, dear and I will protect it at all costs!

The past six years, while serving in the Arizona Legislature, I’ve saved taxpayers millions of dollars and led the fight to stop the implementation of the disastrous ObamaCare.

While serving as Speaker of the Arizona House of Representatives, I drastically cut government spending by $3 billion, balanced Arizona’s budget and presided over the largest tax cuts in Arizona’s history.

Together, with Gov. Brewer and my fellow conservatives, we stood up to incompetent leadership and demanded that the federal government protect the borders in Arizona from an invasion of illegal immigrants and related violent crime. It’s time for me to take the next step and go to Washington to continue this fight, and that’s why it’s the #1 point in my 5 step plan for a stronger Arizona!

As your Representative in Congress, I will represent your voice, and lead the charge in fighting for you against reckless immigration laws, wasteful spending, ever-increasing taxes, government intrusion, and out-of-touch insiders that are taking away your freedoms.

I will fight to create sustainable jobs and help small businesses succeed.  I will build a stronger middle class and put Arizona back on track.  I will protect our borders and invest in defense.  And…I WILL HOLD THE OBAMA ADMINISTRATION AND EXECUTIVE BRANCH ACCOUNTABLE!

EARLY VOTING STARTS TODAY!!!!!

I decided to serve in office because I wanted to fight and protect freedom and ensure prosperity for my children and yours and make a real difference in Washington!

I need your vote, please vote early today and together, we’ll bring Arizona conservatism to Washington.

Thank You and God Bless,

Andy


Andy Tobin
Maricopa County Republicans Has NOT received any monies to post this information, it is a courtesy post.