Saturday, August 2, 2014

Reelect Linda Milhaven for Scottsdale City Council

Four years ago, I earned your trust and began my service on the Scottsdale City Council. Together, we have accomplished so much for our city. I have worked diligently to make our government more efficient and cost effective, diversify our economy and be responsive to you. That commitment has earned me the endorsements of:
Scottsdale Area Chamber of Commerce
Scottsdale Area Association of Realtors
Professional Firefighters of Arizona
State Senator Michele Reagan
Scottsdale Councilwoman Virginia Korte
Scottsdale Councilwoman Suzanne Klapp
I want to continue this great work on your behalf and hope you will allow me to return to the Council this year.
Early ballots come out Friday or you can vote at the polls August 26.
To learn more about my campaign, visit my website at milhavenforscottsdale.com
Sincerely,
Linda Milhaven
Maricopa County Republicans Has NOT received any monies to post this information,
it is a courtesy post.