Monday, July 28, 2014

Cops, Cattlemen, Community Colleges & Raising Taxes

It has been a crazy summer out on the campaign trail. Each one of you make it special and never boring. I wanted to make sure that you hear about all I have been up to and give you info to share across the district as we enter into early balloting.




First, I proudly received the endorsement of Arizona Conference of Police and Sheriffs.  They are a great organization standing up for the most important public servants in the state.

"I was honored by a reception held for me by the Arizona Cattlemen's Association at their annual Conference at the Wild Horse Pass Resort.  It was terrific speaking with and joining in fellowship with so many outstanding ranchers and members of Arizona's agricultural community!"

Higher Education Efforts Recognized: 

My efforts for higher education in Arizona were recently recognized by Maricopa Community College District Chancellor Rufus Glasper.  In a recent letter to me he said,
 "We are grateful to your leadership in making STEM available to MCCCD and for supporting community colleges statewide. On behalf of the entire higher education system of Arizona, we thank you for your support."

Education is a major issue and I will continue to fight for local control, vocational programs and making sure that we provide an education that allows young people a chance at success. 

Remodeling & Raising Taxes:
 
Finally, I wanted to make sure you all know what my Democrat opponent is telling voters is his solution:  "HE WANTS TO RAISE YOUR TAXES. ... He remained vague on how much but he believes the state should raise your taxes." (Payson Round Up, July 2014)
 
Please help me defeat this thinking, use the Donate Now button below and let's win this election!!
 
What is it I always say? 
 
"GOVERNMENT SHOULD BE ON YOUR SIDE, NOT IN YOUR WAY!"