Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Campaign Update: Kate brophy McGee AZ House LD28

The Yard Sign Adoption campaign started out with a bang!  Thanks to ALL of YOU, nearly 100 signs found great homes this past week!  Thanks as well to those who dusted off your yard sign from the last campaign and proudly re-displayed it.  If you’ve not yet received your sign, or if you would like a refresh, please let me know and I’ll make sure you get one.

Brophy McGee car magnets are also available, so please let me know if you’d like one – we can deliver it at the same time.

Please take a moment to check my website, www.katemcgee.com , for the latest updates on the campaign.  I’ve been honored with some outstanding endorsements from public officials and from friends like you, and I’d be so proud to list you as a supporter.  If you’d like to include your name on the Endorsements page, please let me know!  Like the yard signs, your personal endorsement is a great way to let your friends and neighbors know that you support my reelection.

As we move into the final weeks before the August 26th primary, please know how much I appreciate your help and support.  This is a team effort, and I could not do this without you.  Thank you so much for your actions, big and small, which added together have given the campaign great momentum.

Sincerely,


Maricopa County Republicans Has NOT received any monies to post this information, it is a courtesy post.