Friday, July 11, 2014

Even My Opponents Think My Campaign Is Hot! Kathy Littlefield Scottsdale City Council Candidate

We have had much good news lately at the Littlefield for Council campaign. New endorsements have poured in, from groups such as the Coalition of Greater Scottsdale, police and firefighters, and leaders such as former State Senator and current Phoenix City Councilman Jim Waring. And my performance at the candidate forums has generated many new supporters.


In fact, my campaign is going so well my opponents have targeted me with this election’s first negative campaign! You may have seen the “No On Kathy” signs sprouting up around town, and make no mistake, there is more to come. When I fought the third-of-a-billion-dollar property tax increase last fall, my PAC was outspent by the special interests 52 to 1! I expect those same special interests will be just as generous to my opponents in this campaign  - they will work hard to keep me off the City Council. I need your help if I am to win this election and be Your Voice On Council
Please donate today.  Any amount will make a difference. In this election cycle contributions are limited to $2,500 for individuals, but any amount you can afford will help.  

You can donate online via your credit card or PayPal account by clicking HERE.  

If you prefer to donate by mail please print and fill out the attached Donation Form and mail it along with your check (made out to “Littlefield for Council”) to 8926 E. Sheena Dr., Scottsdale, AZ 85260.

If you have any questions, would like more information about my campaign or would like to help, my web site is www.kathylittlefield.com and my phone # is 480-951-2549. Thank you for your support.

http://staticapp.icpsc.com/icp/loadimage.php/mogile/576443/a46f29a875ef5524e8a6dfd5f0fe4ae7/image/pngKathy Littlefield