Monday, November 30, 2015

Arizona US Rep Matt Salmon: This is not a typo


Did you see what happened in Washington recently? In just one day, our national debt shot up $339.1 billion!

That's not a typo – 339,100,000,000 billion dollars!

It is unbelievable that politicians from both parties voted to give President Obama the authority to increase our national debt once again, with no meaningful reforms to cut wasteful spending and trim our budget deficits.

I did not vote for this horrible legislation, and I will never vote to increase our national debt until we finally get serious about slashing our government's bloated budgets.

Amazingly enough, some big-spending liberals now want to label me as irresponsible for voting against this awful legislation. They believe the government should always be handed a blank check, with no questions asked, whenever politicians demand it.

These liberals are already on the attack and hell-bent on voting me out of office.
Donate Now

Can I count on your contribution of $10, $25, $50, $100 or whatever you can give today so my campaign is prepared to fight back against these kinds of outrageous attacks?

I will never apologize for being a fiscal conservative, and I will never vote to kick the can down the road further so our children and grandchildren are left with a national debt they can never repay.

This fight is about the long-term economic health of our nation, and I can't keep fighting for you and our shared conservative values without your help.

Please click here now and donate whatever you can afford to my campaign. Even $10 will go a long way towards ensuring my campaign has the necessary resources to be victorious.

I remain committed to making serious and immediate changes to how Washington spends your money. Together, I am confident we can achieve these goals.

Thank you for all you do to get our country back on the right path.

Sincerely,

Matt Salmon signature