Thursday, December 3, 2015

Mary Hamway: It's a different race this time

Mary Hamway
Thank you for your past support of my campaign for the Arizona House of Representatives in Legislative District 28. It was only through your friendship and past contributions that I was able to run a positive campaign that highlighted my many years of service to our community.

I feel that my experiences of serving on the Paradise Valley Town Council, representing our community's tourism interest on the Scottsdale Visitors and Convention Bureau and holding several positions for the LD28 GOP, continues to give me a unique opportunity to serve the voters of our district.

It's a different race this time, as the Democratic candidate has termed out, creating an open seat. It is important for the Republicans to take back this seat, and I feel that with my background I am the strongest candidate and offer the best chance.

That means that I need your support again. There are many ways to help including assisting me in gathering petition signatures, hosting an event in your home to meet your friends and neighbors and contributing to my campaign.

The end of the first campaign filing period is December 31st, and it would give my campaign a strong showing if you could make a contribution. I can only get my message out if I have the available funds to do so.

Any amount, large or small is helpful. You can make a secure donation online by going to my website www.maryhamway.com. If you would like to host an event or assist me in gathering petition signatures, please email me at mhamway@cox.net or call me at 602-315-4635. Any support is welcome and once again I appreciate your friendship.

With gratitude,

Mary Hamway
Maricopa County Republicans Has NOT received any compensation to post this information,it is a courtesy post