Monday, April 21, 2014

Desert Preservationist Jane Rau Endorses Kathy Littlefield For Scottsdale City Council

I am proud to announce that Desert Preservationist and McDowell Sonoran Land Trust Founder Jane Rau has endorsed me for Scottsdale City Council.

Jane Rau and Kathy
Jane wants people on the City Council who can be trusted to not break faith with the voters on issues such as completing the Preserve, which Scottsdale residents have approved at the ballot box seven times! I am  committed to following the direction of the voters – your priorities will be my priorities! I am very pleased to have someone with Jane’s record of service to Scottsdale helping me in my quest to be Your Voice On City Council.

If you have any questions, would like more information about my campaign or would like to help, my web site is www.kathylittlefield.com and my phone # is 480-951-2549. Thank you for your support.


http://staticapp.icpsc.com/icp/loadimage.php/mogile/576443/a46f29a875ef5524e8a6dfd5f0fe4ae7/image/pngKathy Littlefield