Thursday, April 17, 2014

Mark Brnovich AZ Candidate for AG:Making headlines for the right reasons

Spring is here and our “Markmentum” is at full force! 

My team and I have been working tirelessly running a strong campaign and we are gaining traction each day to bring integrity back to the Arizona Attorney General’s office. 

This is a race we can, and must, win to bring a sense of values back to our great state.

I need your help to keep this “Markmentum” at full speed.

I am running for Attorney General because we have a duty to protect Arizona from a large, over-reaching government.  I believe we have a duty to protect those that are the most vulnerable, such as children and the elderly.

I believe we need to elect an Attorney General who will take on the tough fights and start making headlines for the right reasons.    

I was a prosecutor for much of my life and have served as Director for the Goldwater Institute for Constitutional Government, Senior Director for the Corrections Corporation of America, Assistant United States Attorney, and Director of the Arizona Department of Gaming.  I am also a JAG officer, a member of the Federalist Society and the Republican Lawyers Association.

But I need your help.  Can I count on you to donate today? 

I have been overwhelmed by the support and endorsements of some of the current great leaders throughout Arizona.  Maricopa County Attorney Bill Montgomery, U.S. Congressman Trent Franks, and former U.S. Senator Jon Kyl are just a few of the great people who are supporting my campaign.  

Our greatest offense exists in a strong campaign effort, however, I need your financial investment to continue to spread the word that Arizona has a responsible, conservative option to serve as their next Attorney General.

Please visit my website today, www.markforaz.com, to donate online.  Your donation of $50, $150, $200 or $500 will help me reach my fundraising goal.


                                                                                         Sincerely,

                                                                                        
                                                                                         Mark Brnovich



P.S. – It is your financial support that makes responsible leadership for Arizona possible.  Please make a contribution today!