Monday, April 14, 2014

Remember when we lowered taxes? AZ Candidate For Governor Doug Ducey

As many Arizonans pull out their checkbooks this week and hand over way too many of their hard-earned dollars to the federal and state governments, I wanted to take a moment to remind you of our fight to defeat Prop 204 in 2012.
With the help of thousands of other conservative voters, we made sure that the temporary one-cent sales tax increase stayed temporary. Together, we beat back special interests and, last year, your taxes actually went down for a change.
I’m running for governor because I want to reduce Arizona’s overall tax structure and grow our economy – and my record on these issues speaks volumes about how I will govern the state.
When it comes to lowering taxes, I’ll provide more than just lip service.
If you agree with me that it's time Arizona had a tax code that looks like it was written on purpose, join the thousands of Arizonans who have signed my petition for governor.

Sincerely,
Doug