Friday, April 18, 2014

Senator John McCain: Thursday, April 24 2014 Phoenix Invitation


I am grateful for the support you have given to me and my efforts through the years. I work to do what I think is right for not only the people of Arizona but the people of our great nation. There is no doubt that we live in very challenging times and every day we see that elections really do have consequences. I vow to continue to do the right thing, not just for my political party and not just against the other political party, but for our country.

As I consider running for re-election to the US Senate, I am hosting a fundraising reception in Phoenix on Thursday April 24th and would be honored to again have your support and participation.

The reception details are below.

Thursday, April 24, 2014
6:30pm
The Ritz Carlton
2401 East Camelback Road
Phoenix, Arizona

Requested Donation Levels:

Host: $5,200 per couple/ $2,600 per person
Sponsor: $1,000 per person
Ticket: $250 per person

Please follow this link to contribute online for this event.

If you have any questions regarding the reception please do not hesitate to contact Emily Pitha at emily@lovasco.com.

Thank you for your consideration. I am truly grateful for your support. I hope to have the pleasure of seeing you on Thursday, April 24th in Phoenix.

Sincerely,
John