Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Live your values, do the right thing-Mark Brnovich AZ AG Candidate

Early balloting begins in just a little over a month!

All recent polling shows me ahead of my primary challenger and my Democratic opponent's campaign has recently begun attacking me in fundraiser email pitches and in the local media.
Why are they doing this? Because they know that we will win the Republican primary for Attorney General in August and that I stand poised to win the general election this November - with your help.

Your donation of $10, $20, $50 or even $100 will help me get my message out and let all Arizonans know they have a candidate who will fight for them as their Attorney General.

I am running for Attorney General because integrity must be restored to the office. I am running for Attorney General because I have the experience to achieve real results and a track record of working for all Arizonans.

This election isn't about right or left, it's about right and wrong.

Many of you have been with me since day one and I can't thank you enough for your coninued support. 
Please watch (or even re-watch) the video below which explains a little bit more about who I am and why I'd like to be your next Attorney General.

If you agree with the message, please forward this email to five of your friends, family members or co-workers. We can't do this without you!

Please help by donating today!

Thank you,


Mark

To learn more about my campaign, please visit www.Mark4AZ.com or at www.Facebook.com/Mark4AZ.