Sunday, June 22, 2014

Request for help in walking the neighborhoods

I am requesting help with the following: Web Site

1.       PC's, from each of precincts to request yard sign to be placed throughout their precincts.
2.       Volunteers (PC's, friends, and relatives) to walk neighborhoods I have walking list for each of the precincts. The lists come 40 addresses for each, when the volunteer completes one list I will assign another list of 40:
a.       Printouts that I can email or deliver, I will need their email address or physical address if they want me to deliver it.
b.      Smart phone I have an app that you can download but I will need their cell phone number
3.       I need 4 volunteers to help with placing street signs in Scottsdale and Midtown, thanks to Don Newton and Tristan most of the streets signs are already up on the west side of the district.

The campaign is going  Great Guns but we need to keep up the momentum. I have been attending neighborhood meetings, town hall's, and anywhere in the district where I can find a group of people to talk with. Last week I even had four members of our district request signs and declared they were Democrats but they like what they are hearing and believe in my message, they feel I have a plan and not blowing campaign rhetoric. So lets get those signs out and pound the pavement  and win this district back.  My phone number is 602 418-1917 and email is cortezld24@cox.net.

Thanks for everyone's help in advance together we can do this after all we are all proud Arizonians.

Regards,
Lei Lani S. Cortez
Candidate for
Arizona House of Representatives
Legislative District 24
(602) 418-1917

cortezld24@cox.net