Thursday, June 26, 2014

The Honorable Betsey Bayless Endorsed My Campaign

I’m honored to announce another Arizona female political icon has endorsed my campaign for Arizona Secretary of State.  The Honorable Betsey Bayless has deep Arizona roots and a career that spans over forty years in public service.  Her distinguished career includes serving as assistant director of the Board of Regents, the Maricopa County Board of Supervisors and as the Secretary of State.  Her leadership and connection to Arizona have left a lasting legacy for Arizona women to follow and I am excited to have her support.


“As a former Arizona Secretary of State, I can confidently say Michele Reagan is the one candidate who has a firm understanding of the duties of the Secretary’s office.  That has been evidenced in the bills she has championed to make the office run more effectively, efficiently and reliably.  Michele has also worked with County Election Offices throughout Arizona to learn what can be done to improve our election process.  I have known Michele for many years; her determination and strong character make her the perfect fit to be the next Secretary of State.”
- Betsey Bayless


To see my entire list of endorsements, please visit my campaign website at www.votereagan.com