Monday, June 30, 2014

One Step Closer to Eliminating Obamacare

Salmon for Congress
This morning, the Supreme Court brought us one step closer to eliminating Obamacare and all of its unconstitutional mandates.

In the case of Burwell vs. Hobby Lobby Stores, Inc., the Justices ruled that employers cannot force the Obamacare contraception mandate on its employees.

Indeed, this is a major blow to President Obama and his quest to impose his liberal agenda on all Americans.

But far more importantly, this is a major victory for religious freedom and free speech for all Americans.

Unfortunately, not all of Obamacare was ruled unconstitutional today. Congress must continue the fight to repeal and replace it.

That's where your help comes in.

Since being sworn into Congress, I have fought tooth and nail to eliminate every bit of Obamacare before it causes more disruptions to your healthcare and more damage to our economy.

But I need your help so I can continue to lead this fight in Congress.

My campaign is less than $3,000 away from meeting its goal before tonight's end-of-the-quarter deadline – will you help me reach it by making a donation of $10 right now?

Thank you in advance for your financial support, and allowing me to fight for your values in Congress.

Sincerely,

Matt Salmon signature

PS – If everyone who reads this email contributes $10, I will surpass my goal for this quarter and put my campaign in strong position for re-election. Please donate before midnight by clicking here, and let's continue to fight until all of Obamcare is repealed!