Friday, July 4, 2014

Let Liberty's Bell Ring


This is my first official Newsletter and I am pleased that it be released on the birthday of our Nation... happy birthday America! As the campaign activities increase, I promise to keep you informed. Remember, the primary election date is Tuesday, August 26th, 2014 and now more than ever it is critical your voices be heard. You have two very different candidates to choose from and the outcome will determine the future direction of the Arizona Senate. I hope I can earn your vote and represent our community. Thank you and STAND STRONG!
LET LIBERTY'S BELL RING
Arizona is in the throes of many critical controversies; illegal immigration, runaway spending, and federal overreach.  Some State Legislators represent their own interests and have lost sight as to why they were elected. Arizona families are overburdened and underrepresented.  I "ring the bell" for safe communities, a balanced budget, and protection of states' rights.  I am interested in serving our community, not myself.  Let the light in.

"RING THE BELL THAT STILL CAN RING
FORGET THE PERFECT OFFERING
THERE IS A CRACK IN EVERYTHING
THAT'S HOW THE LIGHT GETS IN" 

COMMUNITY VOICE


As I knock on neighbor's doors and meet people at various events, I hear the concern and frustration with the direction our country and our state is headed. Concerns specifically about:
  • Our open border and the safety of our communities
  • Overspending and continued debt accumulation
  • Federal encroachment in our schools, businesses and industry
  • Our lack of adherence to the Constitution
There is strong sentiment that our legislators have not listened to their constituents. That they have conducted business in the "middle of the night" without due process. I will listen and I will vote based upon the wishes of the community in the light of day.

THE TOM TRACKER

 With the benefit of a large base of volunteers and supporters, we have been successful so far in raising funds and getting the word out. I am walking the neighborhoods, placing street signs, attending meetings and holding fundraising events. I have had the opportunity to listen to lots of folks. We even had a highly successful fundraiser held by my friends in Bullhead City!
 News Article From Mohave Daily News 
In This Issue
Quick Links
Link to Letter to Liberty
Link to poem and song by Leonard Cohen
News Article From Mohave Daily News
Website tomforazsenate@gmail.com | http://www.tomforazsenate.com
Who I Am
Why I'm Running
What I Stand For
How Can I Help
Some of Tom's Endorsements
Sheriff Joe Arpaio

Senator Russell Pearce

Barry Goldwater Jr.

Mayor Hugh Hallman

Rob Haney

Andrew Thomas

Actor Steven Seagal
2014 Election Dates

Voter Registration 
Closes:
July 28, 2014
Early Voting Begins:
July 31, 2014
Primary Election: 
August 26, 2014
General Election:
November 4, 2014

Please, if you like what I have said, forward this newsletter to your family, friends and co-workers.  Help us save money and get the word out so we can win this election.
Thanks,
    Tom