Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Obama and the Liberal Immigration Attorneys

Scott Smith for Governor 2014
Governor Jan Brewer is right.

Barack Obama's failed immigration policy threatens lives and our national security. Instead of granting blanket amnesty to thousands of people who entered our country illegally, the President should first secure our border.

On issue after issue, I am the only Republican candidate for Governor to stand with Governor Brewer. Last week, I called on the President and DHS Secretary Jeh Johnson to use the Expedited Removal Hearings process to speed up the removal of the more than 90,000 illegal immigrants who have crossed the American border since October.

I believe the Obama Administration needs to stop empowering the coyotes, cartels and organized crime syndicates who traffic in human beings. We can't allow criminals to continue to profit by luring tens of thousands more children and families by giving them false hope. These predators are victimizing would-be border crossers, and the Administration is aiding and abetting that crime. We need to send an unequivocal message not to leave your homeland.
If you cross into this country illegally, you will be removed just as quickly as you got here, no matter who you are. - Scott Smith

Because I stand with Governor Brewer and because I am opposed to the Obama Administration failed policies, I am now being attacked in the media by liberal immigration attorneys who support amnesty. That is why I am emailing you today.

Please click here now to make a donation of $500, $175, $85 or whatever you can afford to my campaign. I need your immediate help to respond and get our message out!

As Mayor of Mesa, we enforced the laws, apprehended illegal immigrants and made Mesa one of the safest big cities in America.

As Governor, I will do the same for Arizona. Please click here now to stand with me today!

Sincerely,

Scott Smith
Republican Candidate for Governor
Former Mayor of Mesa