Sunday, September 7, 2014

Not again


Take it from someone who’s been through it – Nancy Pelosi will do anything to reelect Ann Kirkpatrick.

In the last election, Nancy Pelosi, and her liberal allies, spent MILLIONS attacking me.

Now they’re doing the same thing to my good friend Andy Tobin. In fact, they’re prepared to spend even more.

We need Andy’s grassroots supporters like you to step up and contribute $100, $50, or even $25 dollars to fight back today.

You and I both know liberal tax and spend policies are wrong for Arizona, but with Nancy bankrolling Ann Kirkpatrick, it might be too late.

Can I count on you to stand with me and support Andy with a donation of $100, $50, or $25 today?

In 2012, we came up short; but it’s so, so important Andy win this election!

I know you’ve done a lot for him already, but he needs our help more than ever!


Please join me in contributing to Andy NOW. Pelosi’s attacking him at this very moment.

Your friend,

Jonathan


Maricopa County Republicans Has NOT received compensation to post this information,it is a courtesy post