Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Kate Brophy McGee VICTORY!


Thank you for your vote of confidence returning me to the Arizona House.  It is an honor to represent you as we tackle challenges, both ongoing and new, for Arizona.  Please keep talking to me with your questions, concerns and milestones.  I will work hard in my district and throughout Arizona on your behalf.

Thank you!

Kate
Housekeeping note:  I so appreciate everyone’s patience with political signs! There are hundreds of Brophy McGee signs throughout the district and I’d like to gather those up as quickly as possible.  I have campaign workers and volunteers hustling to clear all of them out.  Please let me know the location of any signs that aren’t picked up in the next few days.
Maricopa County Republicans Has NOT received any monies to post this information,it is a courtesy post.