Friday, November 7, 2014

Mark Brnovich We did it!

Attorney General’s race: Statement from Mark Brnovich

“This election was the culmination of more than a year’s worth of work that began with a simple idea: Arizona can do better. It is gratifying to see that so many voters feel the same.

“I am grateful to my family for their support and patience through this campaign. I also extend best wishes to Felecia Rotellini, who was a worthy opponent and gracious in personally calling to concede this evening.

“Most of all, I am thankful to Arizona voters for entrusting in me this humbling responsibility as Attorney General. I will not let you down.

“In the days ahead, I will assemble a transition team. Arizona faces real threats. It is my commitment that our Attorney General’s Office will be up to the task.”
 
 
 
 
Mark


Please visit: www.Mark4AZ.com, follow Mark on Facebook at www.Facebook.com/Mark4AZ and on Twitter at www.Twitter.com/Mark4AZ.
Maricopa County Republicans Has NOT received any monies to post this information,it is a courtesy post.