Friday, November 7, 2014

We did it! Michele Reagan Elected AZ Secretary of State

 
For the past thirteen months, I have been traveling our beautiful state meeting residents, listening to their concerns and promising to provide them with open and honest elections.  
On Tuesday, all that hard work paid off!
With your help, we came out victorious in our bid for Arizona Secretary of State.  I cannot thank all of you enough.  It was your support, energy and spirit that took us across the finish line. It has been a long journey but the friendships I have made make every moment worth it.  
My family, friends and supporters celebrated our victory briefly but it's time to get to the real work.  I promised Arizonans transparent, open and honest elections and I intend to fulfill that promise.
From the bottom of my heart....thank you! I have the best supporters in the state and this couldn't have been achieved without your help.

Sincerely,

Michele

Maricopa County Republicans Has NOT received any monies to post this information,it is a courtesy post.